Wednesday, April 30, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

I've decided to post some of my favorite pictures that I have taken lately. Well not lately, lately since my camera broke, but some of the favs of the past year or so. You know it's a lot harder then I thought to pick my favorites. I have so many favorites. Right now it's down to 56! I don't think I make you poor people look at them all...right now...muhaha...uh...sorry! Anyways how about I just post 10 at a time. That way it breaks them up a little. So what should I start with...landscape...family...friends. So many choices! I think I'll start with family and friends.

My friend Connie. I always think of that verse in Psalms about God's word being a lamp unto our feet when I look at this picture

Here's a picture of my buddy Brett watching the electric parade downtown at Christmas

Keao giving her niece Lauren a smooch

My sister Dara trying on her wedding dress

Dara and Jon dancing at her wedding

Jon

Joe really gets into his ice cream!

Joe can fly

Jillian, Katy(sister), Josh(brother) and Joe(brother) playing leap frog

This is what I call a leap of faith!

1 comment:

keao said...

i love pictures!!! I love your pictures!!! I usually don't like pics of myself but I love that one, do me a favor and email it to me whenever. I don't know how but you managed to make me look darker than my usual pasty self. Love it. But that last picture is amazing. "great capture" is what photogs would say as a great compliment.