Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Hair-raising Experience

Yesterday I got to go with some of my family to the science museum in Cleveland. It was so much fun. I haven't been to a science museum in years. This one had all sorts of displays to play with. I think they were trying to teach you stuff but I just ignored that. My favorite display was the one where they give you a electrical charge that literally makes your hair stand on end. My mom, sister, brother and I went on at the same time but because my hair was shorter it stuck up better. I don't it'd work for a everyday look for me but maybe every once in a while I should do this. What do you think?

3 comments:

Scott Sunaoka said...

wow joy! you'd look great as a punk rock chick! when the heck are you coming back home?

keao said...

wow, it really worked great on you!!! miss you joy. Miss you and your flyaway hair.

Joy said...

Miss you too! It won't be much longer before I come back. It's amazing how time can fly by then sometimes drag on forever. It's crazy. BTW I believe I'm coming back on the 10th of June.