Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh happy day...

Today is my birthday! Yea me! I got to spend part of the morning with some great people. My good friends Keao Sunaoka and Jenny took me to Boots and Kimo's for their famous pancakes. Actually I was going with or without them but it was much better with them along! Breakfast was great, thanks guys! I have been wanting to go there for about 2 years now a couldn't swing it until today.

When I got home the presents from my family came in the mail. Then right after I opened them my family called and sang me Happy Birthday. Tonight my uncle and auntie are coming over with my cousin and we are bbqing. This is the cousin that I share a birthday with. So it's for both of us.

Who knows what the rest of the day will bring but I'm very thankful for how it's been so far.

Keao Sunaoka and Jenny (notice the smothered pancakes in front of Jenny. I got one of those too. It was soooooo yummy!)

4 comments:

Scott Sunaoka said...

happy birthday joy! sorry i couldn't make it. some of us have to work...

keao said...

Happy birthday, Joy. I enjoyed my omelette and I TRIED SOMETHING NEW!!!

keao said...

ha ha, I just got why I got my full name in your post and Jenny didn't. Now I can google myself and get more points. yooo hoo

Joy said...

Anytime Keao Sunaoka! Btw I 'm so proud of you trying something new.

Thanks Scott! I knew it would be hard for people to come to breakfast but I had wanted to go there for FOREVER. Yea, I finally got to go .